Can you pay for Car Hire with Cash or Debit Card?
Cash Car Hire Xtreme Car Rental
There was a time Cash Car Hire, Debit Card Car Hire and not having a credit card were a problem. Or wanting to pay for your car rental with cash or even a debit card meant you were not able to hire a car Period!
At Xtreme Car Rental, we do just that we specialize in low-cost and affordable cash car hire across South Africa. In-fact we were the FIRST RENTAL COMPANY in South Africa to allow our customers to pay with cash, debit card, credit card or EFT when renting a car.
Whether you want to hire a Car, Van or Bakkie. For a short period of time or on long-term basis and want to pay with cash or debit card! No Credit Card needed.
So what is all this fuss about cash car hire or debit card car rental?
Consider the problem: Renting a car to someone with no credit card is risky business for any rental car company. Most companies will see you not having a credit card as a red flag. You may be a credit risk . Even though your credit may be excellent and you many just prefer not to use a credit card.
Consider our point of view: Giving you the keys to drive off in a pricey vehicle is not something anyone will be comfortable with, unless there are assurances and deposits in place. Especially since, they may be the ones who lose out.
Here are some important things to keep in mind if you do plan on renting a vehicle this way from Xtreme Car Rental:
- What Debit Cards do we accept? While we accept most debit cards, we require that it have either a Visa, MasterCard.
- We need to perform a credit check. If you plan to pay with cash or via EFT, we may perform a credit inquiry to ensure that you have the proper funds.
- Required documentation. We require a copies of your R.S.A I.D Document / Passport, Driver’s license ( FRONT AND BACK ), proof of residence / Utility Bill and proof of payment (EFT).
- Prepare to pay a deposit. When renting without a Credit Card we require a refundable cash deposit from you either on the day or paid as part of your EFT. Don’t worry it will be returned to you.
- Booking Confirmation. When making an enquiry or reservation via our website, please clearly indicate you preferred method of payment to avoid disappointment.
When you return your rental vehicle, we will refund your deposit within 7 working days, if there is no damage to the vehicle. Refunds can be processed sooner by simply giving us a call on 0861 001 337, however due to e-toll billing we do request 7 working days.
Car hire without a credit card “Cash Car Hire” is a core element of our mission to guarantee customer satisfaction; this is the foundation on which Xtreme Car Rental is built. At Xtreme Car Rentals, we truly are the home of affordable Cash and Debit Card Car Rentals in South Africa.